martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Some trouble with school work...

  I have recently gotten my skyward account and the second i see my grades my mind is totally blown. One D, two Bs, and two A's. I think to myself, how was i possibly able to get such grades? I mean i got straight A's in my old school... I know i can do better that. My parents also have high expectations for me.
   Since it's still the first part of the quarter, i still have a chance to bring all my grades up.  So i decided to make a list of things i could do to raise my grade.

-Ask QUESTIONS to your teachers when you are in doubt of anything. It could bring that B to a A by just asking.
-Make sure you are in track of the work you need to do. The best way to do this is to write down all your work on a notebook (which i always forget to do cause i try to rely on my brain rather than writing it down. Not really a good idea...)
-Go to your teachers during breakfast break or lunch break to go over through things for tests and such. It REALLY helps!
-Speak out your mind during class. Teachers sometimes grades you depending on what ideas you contribute during class.(history...)
-Make sure you read the instructions of projects, tests, etc... Trust me it makes a difference!

While I am pretty sure there are millions of things you could do to raise your grade, this is pretty much all that comes to my mind now. Hopefully you'll also find this stuff useful, even though it's all the basic kind of things you need to do.

xoxo, justme

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario